The Equifax data breach is in some ways like a massive earthquake.
The 9.0 magnitude breach announcement happened in 2017, but the shaking from aftershocks continues.
And so do the lessons for InfoSec teams around the world as more is revealed by Equifax, lawsuits, and Congress.
In case you missed them, here are the top five most read Equifax stories we published in 2018:
- 5 Key Failures by Equifax Detailed in New Congressional Report
- How Equifax Just Saved $123 Million in its Mega-Breach Fine
- Equifax Gets a New CISO, Announcement Looks Like Phishing Email
- Equifax Collaboration: 'We're Trying to Solve Global Cybersecurity Challenges'
- This one was actually published in 2017 but continues to be a top Equifax story among our readers: Day-by-Day Data Breach Timeline by Former Equifax CEO
Hopefully, there are some takeaways in here for your organization.
And speaking of takeaways, join your information security peers for collaboration and networking without having to travel. See our 2019 regional security conference calendar, here.