In times like these, we could all use a laugh or two.
Everyone knows the SecureWorld virtual conference series is a great place to gather, share, learn, and discuss cybersecurity. Turns out, it's also a good place to share a little technology humor.
Many of our attendees have shared some laugh-out-loud jokes on our social wall within our conferences throughout the year. Here are some of the best ones.
Top cyber jokes of 2020
- There's a band called 1023MB. Ever heard of them? They haven't had a gig yet.
- If Bill Gates had a penny for every time I had to reboot my computer... oh wait, he does.
- CAPS LOCK: Preventing Logins Since 1980.
- I needed a password eight characters long so I picked SnowWhiteandtheSevenDwarves.
- What do you call it when computer science majors make fun of each other? Cyber boolean!
- I love the F5 key. It's just so refreshing.
- Normal people use their children's names to set their email passwords. Elon Musk uses his email password (X Æ A-12) to name his baby.
- Do not use "beef stew" as a computer password. It is not stroganoff.
- 99 little bugs in the code,
99 little bugs,
Take one down, patch it around,
117 little bugs in the code.
- My cousin just got fired from the keyboard factory. They said he just wasn't putting in enough shifts!
- So, the other day I started to whisper and my wife asked why I was whispering? I told her I didn't want Mark Zuckerberg to hear us.
My wife laughed.
- Where did the cybersecurity team go the last few days?
- Why doesn't Superman fight cybercrime?
He's afraid of Krypto Currency!
- What did the hacker's out of office message say?
- What do you call a turtle that surfs the Dark Web?
- What do you call a group of math and science geeks at a party?
We hope that these jokes provide a little stress relief whenever you are reading this.
Check out our events page to get ready for 2021 SecureWorld virtual conferences with more cybersecurity information and the occasional laugh.
Have your own joke? Share it in the comments below.