It's an exciting week at SecureWorld as our Charlotte team heads out the door to help security leaders in the Carolinas put on their 8th annual SecureWorld Charlotte cybersecurity conference.
The Charlotte conference is also the kickoff of the 17 regional SecureWorld conferences around North America. Here is the 2019 schedule for review.
Congratulations to the Advisory Council, which has helped build an incredible agenda. Watch this video for more:
FBI Special Agent Brian Cyprian will deliver the opening keynote. He will explain how cybercriminals located overseas were busted and brought to justice in North Carolina. And he will also look at recent cyber threats and trends seen by the FBI.
And during lunch, don't miss a powerful security executive leadership panel discussion. The topic is "Establishing and Evaluating Effective Cybersecurity Programs."
• Stephen Head, Director, Experis Finance
• Frank DePaola, Head of InfoSec, EnPro Industries
• Larry Eighmy, CISO, The Halo Group
• Torry Crass, INMA Cybercamp Program Director, InfraGard
• Mike Hillhouse, CIO/CISO, Cadrillion Capital
• Andre Mintz, Executive VP, CISO and CPO, Red Ventures
• Thomas Tollerton, Sr. Manager, IT Advisory, Dixon Hughes Goodman
Says the panel moderator, James Kidwell, Director of IT Governance at Novolex:
"How to do it and how to test it [an effective cybersecurity program] involves strategic planning and leadership at the executive level. The practical takeaways from this discussion will be immensely meaningful."
There is still time to join your peers this Thursday, March 14th, for training, networking, and sharing of best practices.
See the full agenda and REGISTER NOW for this important gathering!