Part 1: Introduction and Framework Overview
- What is an information security program and what makes a successful one?
- Introduction to and history of several Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Framework Overview: NIST CSF
Part 2: Framework Overview and Implementation
- Framework Overview: ISO 27000
- Framework Overview: CIS CSC
- Aligning with business priorities
- Determining what is in scope of your security program
- Identifying systems and assets, threats and vulnerabilities
- Regulatory requirements gathering
Part 3: Framework Implementation
- Performing a risk assessment
- Gap assessment and action plan
- Program maturity
Location and cost:
These three 90-minute sessions will be conducted live using the ON24 web platform. You can take this course on the live dates or by viewing the on-demand recordings.
Course price: $495 (includes all three parts and access to on-demand recording for 6 months)
Attendees will earn 5 CPE credit hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Bechtold at TomB@secureworldexpo.com or 503-303-7871.