PART 1: Introduction and Framework Overview
• What is an information security program and what makes a successful one?
• Introduction to and history of several Cybersecurity Frameworks
• Framework Overview: NIST CSF
PART 2: Framework Overview and Implementation
• Framework Overview: ISO 27000
• Framework Overview: CIS CSC
• Aligning with business priorities
• Determining what is in scope of your security program
• Identifying systems and assets, threats and vulnerabilities
• Regulatory requirements gathering
PART 3: Framework Implementation
• Performing a risk assessment
• Gap assessment and action plan
• Program maturity
Location and cost:
These three 90-minute sessions will be conducted live using the ON24 web platform. You can take this course on the live dates or by viewing the on-demand recordings.
Course price: $495
(includes all three parts and access to on-demand recording for six months)
Attendees will earn 5 CPE credit hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Bechtold at TomB@secureworldexpo.com or 503-303-7871.